The Autumn Escape is the perfect ride for this season. This is a virtual bike ride on the weekend of October 3rd and 4th. It's the perfect season for fall colors and a wonderful trek around southwest Michigan. You get to choose your route, your riding friends, and your time frame. It doesn't matter how far you go or what your path is. Just get outside and take a bike ride!
The Autumn Escape involves a bike ride, fun ways to engage with our team, opportunities to get to know our youth board, and, of course, a silent auction with great packages. The ride will be on your own time frame and your chosen route. You can make a donation, attend the auction, or just attend the event with whomever you’d like. All of this will be offered in a safe and healthy way.
5 Ways to Engage with the Autumn Escape
- Sponsor a rider. Many of our board and staff members are going to be riding in this event.
- Participate in Silent Auction. There are great items to bid on! From a Trader Joe's Pasta package to a Bluetooth bike trainer, you will find some fun packages!
- Go for a bike ride.On the event weekend, go for a ride and share your experience on our website
- Make a donationon our event website. Whether its for yourself, or in honor or memory of someone you love, we would love your support!
- Tell friends about the event. Bike riding is the perfect social distance activity. Tell your friends or family or co-workers about the Autumn Escape!